1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/gas 4.
2. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic, chop the chorizo, dice up the cooked potato and pick and finely chop the parsley.
3. Gently fry the onion and garlic in a little oil in an ovenproof pan until the onion is soft. Add the chorizo and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes, add the cherry tomatoes and cook for another minute. Crack the eggs on top.
5. Transfer the pan to the preheated oven and bake for 8 minutes, or until the egg white is set but the yolk is still runny.
6. Sprinkle with Maldon salt, black pepper, spring onions and parsley, to serve.