Using the flavoursome brine from his Fermented Tomato recipe, Guy Turland has created a spectacular seafood feast featuring Maldon Sea Salt!
1. Preheat your BBQ for 15 minutes prior to cooking.
2. Place down your lobster, prawns, scallops and crab, drizzle a small amount of olive oil and season with a pinch of Maldon Sea Salt.
3. Dunk your herb bunch into the fermented tomato juice and brush your seafood every 4-5 minutes as it cooks.
4. Once your seafood is cooked to your liking, serve on a platter with your choice of dipping sauces, some fermented tomatoes and a side of Maldon Sea Salt.
5. Serve your shucked oysters on rock salt with one fermented tomato, some fermenting juice and fresh lemon.