Store-bought granola’s can be quite expensive these days – Why don’t you save your pennies and make your own!
This recipe is packed full of nutrients from the blends of toasted nuts and seeds. Swap your honey with agave syrup for this recipe to be completely vegan-friendly as well.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, nuts and seeds with the cinnamon and Maldon Salt. In a small pan melt together the coconut oil and agave syrup gently. Then pour this over the oats and mix well, making sure everything is evenly coated.
- Spread it across the baking tray and place into the oven. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes until lightly toasted and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before stirring through the coconut flakes.
- Add on top of your breakfast porridge, yogurt or even on a salad to add a new level of texture with the delicious crunch of the nuts and seeds!