- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC and grease a square baking tin.
- In a large mixing bowl: mash the bananas and then add remaining wet ingredients and combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients except for the pecans.
- Then add dry mix to the wet ingredients, it will be a thick batter.
- Pour the batter into the baking tin and then cover with chopped pecan nuts.
- In another bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients until coconut sugar is dissolved.
- Poke holes into the batter with a fork.
- Pour the sauce (it will be very runny) over the batter until it completely covers the batter.
- Bake for 30-35min until golden brown and serve immediately with dairy free ice cream, a drizzle of olive oil and more salt if desired.