‘Cauliflower is such a versatile ingredient and here we’re adding Maldon Salt and a bit of curry heat before charring on the Weber Genesis BBQ‘.
‘Of course, you don’t have to make your own pitta, but I promise these wild garlic and lemon breads are heavenly. I’m going to be using this crafted glazed Baking Stone to ensure they have an irresistible crust’.
- Make your pitta dough and prove for an hour.
- Mix the melted butter with the lemon and wild garlic and reserve.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and season with the curry spice and Maldon Salt.
- Char on the barbecue until softening.
- Place into a bowl with the yoghurt and onions seeds and cover for 20 minutes.
- Roll and shape the pitta and cook on the baking stone.
- Chop the cauliflower, add the coriander, place into to the centre of the cooked pitta.
- Brush the pitta with the garlic and lemon butter and serve.