Salted caramel works beautifully in this take on a classic espresso martini. Delicious served after dinner alongside Coffee Macaroons.
- Mix together the hot espresso with the caramel sauce and Maldon salt, stir together so the caramel and salt melt. Place this into the fridge or freezer to cool completely.
- In a cocktail shaker add ice cubes, then the cooled espresso, vodka and coffee liqueur. Shake it well for 1 minute.
- Then pour into martini glasses through a fine strainer, making sure to add all the liquid.
- Dust half the top with cocoa powder and garnish with 3 coffee beans.
- Serve immediately alongside coffee macaroons.