Looking for an oh-so-sippable drink for summer? One that’s sure to satisfy your sweet (and salty!) tooth? Try this Salted Caramel Iced Coffee! Deliciously refreshing and so much better than shop-bought options, this easy Salted Caramel coffee is a must-make!
We’ve teamed up with the lovely roasters at Two Chimps Coffee, a carbon neutral coffee roastery in Rutland, to create this dazzling iced coffee recipe. Combining hand-harvested Maldon Salt with fresh arabica coffee, we know you’ll be whipping up this caramelly coffee all summer long!
For the Salted Caramel Sauce:
- Tip the sugar into a heavy-based pan and add 2 tbsp of water. Place the pan over a medium heat and heat until the sugar has dissolved and doesn’t feel grainy on the bottom of the pan.
- Increase the heat and bubble for 4-5 minutes or until it turns golden amber and syrupy. Don’t stir – swirl the pan gently instead.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cream, butter and Maldon Salt. Careful – it’ll be hot and will bubble when you add the cream!
- Leave the sauce to cool.
For the Coffee:
- Drizzle about 2 tbsp of the salted caramel and add the espresso or strong coffee. Stir to combine.
- Add the ice.
- Pour in your milk of choice.
- Swirl cream on the top and add extra caramel sauce and a sprinkle of Maldon Salt
- Stir, sip and smile!