- Finely slice your garlic.
- Heat a large casserole dish over a medium heat. Add a glug of olive oil, then tip in your garlic and tomato puree, and cook gently for 2 minutes.
- Add your ‘Ndjua, and cook for 2 minutes, before deglazing your pan with white wine. Let it reduce and simmer for a few minutes.
- Pour in your fish stock and a generous pinch of Maldon Sea Salt flakes, before tipping in your fregola. Simmer the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Add your prawns to the pan, pop a lid on and simmer for another 5 minutes. They should be completely pink and curled up after this time.
- Meanwhile, make your gremolata. Peel your lemon skin and finely chop it. Finely chop your garlic, adding a pinch of Maldon Sea Salt flakes to help it break down into a paste. Finely chop your parsley.
- Mix all these together in a bowl with a pinch of Maldon Sea Salt to make a fragrant garnish. Finish your prawn dish with the juice of your lemon, then season to taste with Maldon Sea Salt Flakes.
- Spoon into bowls, then top with your gremolata. Dig in!
3 Cloves of Garlic
2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
300g Large Shell On Prawns
1 Tbsp 'Nduja
200ml White Wine
550ml Fish Stock
250g Toasted Fregola, or Giant Cous Cous
Handful of Parsley
Maldon Sea Salt Flakes
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Keep up to date and stay inspired with the latest recipes.