This refreshing cocktail is perfect for the warm summer months! We combine pink grapefruit and rosemary together as both compliment each other’s flavour profile perfectly.
Make sure to add a pinch of Maldon Salt your cocktail to enhance the sweetness and counteract the bitterness from the grapefruit. Salt also enhances the citrus in sours and adds both depth and texture when the soda water is incorporated into the drink.
You can serve this cocktail with many ‘picky’ bit dishes, including our delectable arancini balls filled with creamy mozzarella and parmesan. Additionally, we recommend pairing this cocktail with a bright, summery salad such as our classic Caprese salad made up with slices of fresh cheese, tomatoes and basil.
Here is how to make our Pink Grapefruit and Rosemary Spritz…
- Fill a large spritz glass with ice.
- Pour over the grapefruit juice, followed by the Aperol.
- Next pour over the prosecco and then a final splash of soda water to top up the glass.
- Add a pinch of Maldon Salt and give the whole glass a stir to combine.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit and a sprig of rosemary.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!