- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Lightly grease 2 ovenproof dishes with a little butter.
- Place your streaky bacon into the prepared dishes, crack a couple of eggs on top and and place your cherry tomatoes in one corner.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the hot oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny, then serve straight away.
Print this Recipe
IngredientsSEA SALT FLAKES 125g
1 tbsp Butter
3 Large eggs
4 Pieces of streaky bacon
pinch of Maldon Salt
You may be interested in
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Keep up to date and stay inspired with the latest recipes.