- Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Peel the sweet potatoes, cut up into 1 inch pieces, toss with the olive oil and spread evenly on a baking sheet.
3. Roast the sweet potatoes in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. After 10 minutes, stir the sweet potatoes and return to the oven. Cook the sweet potatoes until tender and caramelised.
4. Whilst the sweet potatoes are roasting, cook the quinoa as per the package instructions. Add the stock cube to the water before bringing the quinoa to a boil. When done, set aside to cool slightly.
5. Wash and roughly chop the greens and the red onion, roughly chop the pecans and dice the feta.
6. Whisk together the dressing ingredients of olive oil white wine vinegar and dijon mustard.
7. Toss the roasted sweet potatoes with the warm quinoa and greens. Add the red onion, pecans and feta cheese. Drizzle over dressing and toss gently to combine. Finish with a pinch of Maldon salt and pepper.