How to create:
1. Grease the base and sides of an 18cm square cake tin.
2. Line with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
3. Place peanuts, cacao, Maldon salt and half of the oats in a food processor and pulse until just finely chopped.
4. Add the raisins, oil, maple syrup and remaining oats. Process until well combined.
5. Press into base of prepared pan.
6. Use a straight-sided glass to smooth the surface.
7. Place in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm.
8. For the filling, blend the banana, peanut butter, raisins, oil, maple syrup, flour and Maldon salt, scraping down the sides occasionally, until very smooth. Spread over oat base and use a spatula to smooth the surface. Place in the fridge for 2 hours or until firm.
9. For the chocolate topping, place the coconut oil and maple syrup in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water).
10. When melted add the cacao powder and stir constantly for 3 minutes or until mixture is smooth and thickened.
11. Pour over the filling. Smooth the surface. Sprinkle with extra peanuts and Maldon salt.
12. Place in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight to set.