How to create:
- Place the rosemary in a bowl and cover with 6 tbsp of the olive oil.
- Add the flour, fast action yeast, Maldon salt and remaining olive oil into a bowl, add 175 ml water and mix it until sticky.
- Knead the sticky dough on a lightly oiled surface for around 10 minutes until it turns smooth.
- Cover and leave for an hour until it has risen to double its size.
- Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper, knead out the dough to whichever shape you like and leave to rise for a further 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 200c, make holes using your finger and spread over the rosemary and olive oil mixture.
- Add an extra pinch of Maldon salt and cook for 20 minutes.